12 October 2009

my dream text.


Jeffrey!
I had planned to have this cool disconnect , but to be honest (and we don't have time not to be) I am a mess.   I have been crawling out of my skin to talk to you all week,  but have been too afraid of might what come out of my mouth.  I promised myself that it would just be a fling, that I could handle it... but I have been turning to water every time I hear that song.  And you are on the other side of the country and experience tells me it's foolish to say it all now but I can't keep it inside any longer.
I don't care if I have to act in some shitty community theater the rest of my life if  it means i get to see you, to share a life with you.  LA will always be here but I am worried I may never have a second chance with you.  This is crazy, right?

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo. (Hm... "You only tell me you love me when you're drunk", perchance? Gotta love the PSB.)

    And welcome to blogland by the way. Looking forward to future posts ...

    ReplyDelete